March 17, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
On behalf of everyone at Magnolia Inn & Suites, we hope that you, your family and community are and remain healthy during this time. To anyone who has been directly impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we offer our thoughts and well wishes for a full and swift recovery.
We know things are a little hectic everywhere right now and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know what we were doing to keep you and our employees as safe as possible. As of March 17, 2020 we will continue with normal business hours as usual.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are stepping up our sanitation protocols and following guidelines developed and distributed by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- All employees are washing their hands more frequently and inspecting our restrooms to make sure they have plenty of anti-bacterial soaps and paper towels.
- We are disinfecting all public areas more frequently. This includes countertop surfaces, restrooms, doors, tables, chairs, phones, keyboards and anything else hands touch.
- In addition to continuing to exercise OSHA Universal Standard Precautions, all staff members must use protective gloves whenever entering a guest room and/or whenever they are in contact with soiled linen.
- Employees and guests are being asked to cover their mouths when coughing and sneezing and to do so into the bend of their elbows.
- There will be no hugs, handshakes or other physical contact between employees and customers—verbal greetings will suffice during this time.
- Any employees who believe they have coronavirus symptoms as outlined by the CDC are being asked to stay home after visiting their medical provider for appropriate treatment.
- We are closely monitoring government updates and will revise our policies and responses accordingly if necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 601-424-4400. For more information about what you need to know about COVID-19, we encourage you to visit cdc.gov.
In the meantime, we wish you and your family good health at this difficult time.